Semco casement window operator

A contractor from Jefferson, WI. says:
Hello, I have a window that has a strippedout crank system or operator and I would like to replace it. The operator has a number on the small arm that says 31538A and 1982 is stamped on the bottom with some patend numbers. Can I get this part?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 39-031 operator. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)