Series 351 Channel Balance Stamp 2190 23 BSI TM

A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
I believe I've narrowed down the replacement channel balance that I need to the Series 351 - 22 inch (metal length, not including plastic hardware extending from the ends of the metal).

My stamp says 2190 23 BSI TM (see attached pictures) and I only see stamps up to 2175 available in the catalog. What do you suggest I select? I have one window that I would like to replace the pair of channel balances on, but a couple windows are getting difficult to open and close so I may replace them as well.

Thank you,
Sean
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Sean. Weigh your window sash and compare to the chart on the S351-22 webpage. 2190 was an old stamp used on heavier windows, but it's not necessarily stronger than the modern 2175. The two systems don't line up. You need to weigh the sash to figure things out in terms of the new system.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.