Channel length: 26-1/2
Window Weight: 5.8lbs
Quantity: 2 (Stamp: 81165)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks indeed like a Series 370 Channel Balance. Just confirm that the fittings match the ones this type of balance uses--the 19-004 Top and 15-002 Bottom. Next, please confirm the metal channel, not including those fittings, is indeed 26-1/2". Finally, may we see a picture of the stamp code on the metal channel? Also, how many balances do you need? From there we'll get this started for you. 

A home owner from USA says:
Yes, those fittings look correct (19-004 and 15-002). The channel is indeed 26 1/2", excluding the plastic fittings, only measuring the metal channel. I have attached a photo of what the "stamp code" looks like, though in this photo the code is mostly scratched away, but I had previously taken apart a matching window to see what the actual code was and it was 81165.

I only need 2 of these balances. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200810_150033.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks. I just shot you an email to order (2) of these 26-1/2" Series 370 Channel Balances. We're using a stamp code of 26105, which designates a balance that can support a window sash in the weight range of 5 through 9 lbs. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.