Series 377 channel balace 18.5" length

A landlord from florida says:

Looks like I need a series 377 channel balance. But the length of the metal balance is 18.5", which I don't see you listing. Can you make me balances with the 18.5" length?

I believe this is a Panam window, 30 years old. The balancer has 1810 stamped on it.

User submitted picture of Series 377 channel balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Before we can offer an applicable substitute, can you please confirm the length of your balance? Most of our balances come out evenly, not in fractions. Please make sure to only measure the metal channel portion of your balance, and do not include the attachments in your measurement.
A landlord from florida says:
I have remeasured again. I am 10000% sure the metal portion is 18.5" long. This does not include the attachments.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for checking again, we can custom make. I will email you a custom ordering link shortly.
A home owner from Delray Beach, FL says:
Retired construction pro, but never did this !!
I must have just about the same windows as in this post....except the stamp says-- 1820-- and they are exactly 18 1/2 inches ( the metal, not including the attachments) My attachments are exactly the same as those pictured.
The price will determine how many I order...I can just do the few absolutly necessary that are broken or do more windows that are "difficult" but still work, kinda !!
Thanks,
Mike
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Mike,
I will email you a custom ordering link to view pricing. Thank you!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.