Series 390 2420 Channel Balance & Sash

A handy person from Long Beach, California says:
Hello Swisco,
I believe I have a Series 390 2420 Channel Balance here, can you confirm? The channel length, of just the aluminium section is 24.5 inches though. Also need to know the part number for the piece that screws to the sash.
thanks,
John Mc..
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The Series 390 certainly looks like a good match. As long as the nylon attachments are the same this would be a great place to start. The length is another matter, though. If your metal channel is 24.5" long, it will need to be custom made. If that's okay with you, let me know how many you need and we can shoot over a custom order form and price quote.

For the top sash guide in your first picture, I think it could be the 18-110 but you would need to compare ours to an undamaged version to confirm.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.