Series 390 balance w/2190 stamp

A contractor from Sun City Center, FL. says:
I have a customer with double pane vinyl windows that have 22" balances. the stamp on the current sash is 2190. I removed one of the sashes and it is 35#. Do you have an option that will work in this application?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend the 2170 option, which we just added for you. This can carry a sash weight of 34 through 37 pounds.
A contractor from Sun City Center, FL. says:
This is a pic of the the top sash guide in the same windows. Am I missing something or does the entire sash need to be disassembled to replace this part? It appears that the lower screw is installed from the inside of the frame.
top sash guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The bottom screw head looks like it has broken off. Unscrew the top screw and slide a screw driver under the top sash guide and then try to pop it off. You can then use a pair of locking pliers to unscrew the broken screw stem. The top guide itself looks like the 18-179.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.