Series 751 balance was too wide

A landlord from Iowa City, IA says:
Hello, I purchased a S751-29

Attached is the picture of my balance and the number. The replacement is too wide, see the two pictures. Mine is the smaller of the two, the ones I ordered are two deep. They fit in the window Chanel just perfectly but are to big to allow the window to slide up and down.

Can you locate the proper replacement. Perhaps you have it in inventory and let me know what part I should order.

I am a landlord with many of these about 10 years old that are beginning to fail.
I am also a handy person, a realtor, a quick learner a home owner...I wear many hats.

Thank you.
Will W
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Will. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble. It looks like you have a special type of balance that will need to be custom made. I just want to confirm that you only need 2 at this time. Once I know that, I can email you a custom order link for these balances that you can use to place your order. This will include a price quote.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.