Series 770 36G?

A home owner from Boston, MA says:

Hello! I was looking for a Series 770 window spring but in the 36G size (I have a very heavy window). In looking at some posts on your website it seems like those would be a special order. I need 2 but would likely order some more as extras. It would be great if somebody could contact me if that sizing can be provided. Thanks for your help! - Greg

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Greg. Yes, we can certainly provide balances with extra-strong stamp options via a custom order. It's best, however, to obtain a little more information first to be safe, as there can be some variation with the Series 770 when it comes to customized balances. 

• Can you show us pictures of the balance out of the window? Specifically, I'd like to see the bottom attachment as well as the original stamp code on the metal channel. 
  • Can you confirm the metal channel length? 
  • How does the balance attach to the top of the window track? Can you show us?
From there, we'll get this started for you. 

A home owner from Boston, MA says:
Photos attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I just sent you an email with a custom link to order two 36" Series 770 balances, stamped 36G. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.