Series 775 Channel balancer replacement shoe?

A contractor from Port Matilda says:
Hello, I have several windows with the same channel balancer in which the shoes have broken. I appear to have your series 775 #22B channel balancer with the 1 1/4" shoe. The balancer springs are fine, but the shoes are beginning to break and cause problems opening the windows. I was wondering if it is possible just to purchase the shoe only (I have not found that as an option on your website)? If not, I had read where one of your technicians suggested that there is a new style of shoe that may work better than the one I have? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer stamp.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe width.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window finger removed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the shoes are no longer available separately. I think you should consider replacing the whole balances anyway. Usually, when the shoes start to break, it's a sign that the springs aren't far behind. Springs get weaker as they get older, which means the shoe is bearing more and more of the weight of the sash without the benefit of a counter balance to compensate for the weight. Even if you did get new shoes, they'd likely suffer the same fate in a brief span of time.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.