Series Mark II, III, IV, V, ANSI / AAMA 101-93, SGD-R35, MST-6068

A quick learner from Winter Haven, FL says:
Hi, I need to order some replacement rollers for the large (i.e. non-stationary) panel sliding glass door. The manufacturer number for the door seems to be MST-6068. Please see the attached photos, which show the track, the manufacturer's label, and the corners of the door where the screws are located. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've received your pictures, but I'm afraid they don't tell me for sure what rollers you have. All I can determine is that you have a Kinco door, which sometimes use our 81-261. The only way to be 100% sure is to remove your existing rollers to confirm that they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)