Seven tilt spirals to go

A quick learner from Central Pennsylvania says:
I have seven windows that all need some TLC.
I think that piece of broken metal at the corner of my sash has the number 4926524 on it.
Do you know what parts I need here?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on these pictures. The first two pictures show a broken tilt bar, but without seeing it removed or knowing its dimensions, I can't say for sure what you need. Start with our 26-425 and let me know if that's a good match. To replace these, you need to remove sash, unscrew the two bottom corner screws, knock off the handle section from the glass and install the new pivots.

It also looks like you need a pivot shoe. Can you tell me what its thickness and width is? That will help us determine what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)