RONTHOR Shelf Support

A professional from Charleston, IL says:
I am looking for shelf supports for an old Hon shelving unit. The back of the support just says RONTHOR. I have included pictures.
User submitted photos of shelf hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 32-305 Shelf Support? Could this work for you? Compare it to your own hardware and let me know what you think.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I also think you may be interested in seeing our 32-239 Fluted Shelf Support. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)