Shelf clips

A quick learner from 44118 says:
Hi, I'm looking for some replacement clips that broke to hold up the shelf in my kitchen cabinets. Original part was beige, and marking on back says pat'd p.x.ind. and I tried to upload pics. But I keep getting memory errors.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

If you're having trouble uploading to the part identifier, you can email your photos to help@swisco.com with reference number D236567.

Thank you!

Thanks Emily! I emailed that address with that reference number.
Hello,

I was told to email this address with reference number D236567.

I'm trying to find replacements for these parts. I have 2, but I need 4 to hold up the shelf in my kitchen cabinets.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211028_122816403.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the pictures! This is a huge help. We don't carry your exact bracket but take a look at our 32-313, 32-303 and 32-299. Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if any match your original bracket.

Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.