Shelve support hardware

Home Owner from Michigan
Apr 12, 2023 3:36 pm
The originals in picture say RONTHOR NYC with a T under the round 1/4" diameter peg. Overall about 1 1/8 x 1/2 x 1/2. Probably 30+ years old. What is the replacement for these? Also is there a metal version or equivalent? Thank you.
shelve hardware
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 14, 2023 11:10 am


We carry two types of shelf supports that resemble yours. Take a look at the 32-305 and 32-329. Take note that they engage with a 1/4" hole to mount them. Thanks for posting! 

Profile view of 32-305
Profile view of 32-305

Detail of 32-305
Detail of 32-305

Profile view of 32-329
Profile view of 32-329

Detail of 32-329
Detail of 32-329

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts