Shoe for unknown vinyl replacement window

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
I cannot locate the brand of window and thought you might be Ble to help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200802_200235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200802_200235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200802_200230.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure who made your window, unfortunately, but I'm very confident that we can supply a match for this shoe. before I recommend anything, would it be possible to see a photo of it out of the jamb track? Once I can see it without obstruction, I can match it up to something in our catalog.

Tom,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

We have five other windows that were installed at the same time. How shall I take a picture or two or three that will be sufficient? Do you need pictures of the sides of the window or the track where the shoe fits or a working window? Please let me know.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Nope, I just need to see the shoe out of the track. I think I even know what it is, I just want to be 100% sure; specifically, it looks like it works the same way as our 15-208.

Tom,

Thanks for your patience. I was struck with Covid-19 and was under the weather for the past 2 weeks and did not go back to this house until Sunday. Attached you will find the pictures I took with the window out. The left side is what broker but the right side doesn't look great either.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Harold

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200830_160433 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200830_160428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200830_160443.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200830_160445.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200830_160433 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Harold. I'm sorry to hear the Covid got you, but I'm glad you're recovering.

Unfortunately, these photos don't show me anything new. The shoe is still in the window. All I can tell you now is that I think our 15-208 looks like our best match. It would be my recommendation.

Ok, I'll be by the house on Friday and will take one out. I assume both sides would be the same, correct?

If that does look/measure to be what you suggest, I can just order online, correct?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, both sides are the same. As long as the dimensions and style of our 15-208 match your own, then you can place an order on our site at your convenience.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.