Shoe on S775-35 broke

A home owner from Griffin Georgia says:
I received my order, "thank you", however when installing two of the units,
I was pulling the window down and the plastic broke on them. Please see
attached picture. One unit the plastic broke at the string connection point
and the second broke mid-way in the plastic. Can I get these replaced?
Broken balance hooks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Before we send you replacements for this balance, did the other two balances that you order work? Also, did the stamp of the balances you replaced have the same number as the two that broke? I just want to make sure we don't run into this problem again. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
I have verified that all 4 pieces had the same stamp, believe it was 35C
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! And just to clarify, you only had this problem with one balance? If all four broke, then I don't want to send you out a replacement just for that to break, too. We would instead like to get to the bottom of why they all broke and try to find something even better.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.