Shoe stud for scissor style window opener

A quick learner from Niantic CT. says:
Hi,

I need two of the pictured brackets. It is about 1.5 inches long by .75 inches wide. What other information can I give you to help identify this piece?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190511_145952.jpg.png
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Take a look at our 36-030 operator shoe pair and see if these would work for you.

A handy person from Long Island, NY says:
I need these 2 shoes, but the bar they attach to has flared ends. Will these shoes fit over the flare or is it possible to purchase a new bar with the shoes already attached?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the guide rod on the window. The guide rods come together in the middle of the sash secure with a bracket that they slide into. Remove the screw at the flared ends and the guide rod should come out of the center bracket. There is a chance you may also need to loosen up the screws or remove the screws in that center bracket. That way you can install the 36-030 shoe. Try that out and let us know if that worked for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)