Shoe stud for scissor style window opener

A quick learner from Niantic CT. says:
Hi,

I need two of the pictured brackets. It is about 1.5 inches long by .75 inches wide. What other information can I give you to help identify this piece?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190511_145952.jpg.png
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Take a look at our 36-030 operator shoe pair and see if these would work for you.

A handy person from Long Island, NY says:
I need these 2 shoes, but the bar they attach to has flared ends. Will these shoes fit over the flare or is it possible to purchase a new bar with the shoes already attached?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the guide rod on the window. The guide rods come together in the middle of the sash secure with a bracket that they slide into. Remove the screw at the flared ends and the guide rod should come out of the center bracket. There is a chance you may also need to loosen up the screws or remove the screws in that center bracket. That way you can install the 36-030 shoe. Try that out and let us know if that worked for you.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.