Shoe and bar replacement

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I have 1 window with the same shoe and bar set up and need both shoes and bars replaced what shoe and bar combo will fit the window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15922595303148616846607237607121.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This old "forked" pivot bar isn't made anymore, but you can use the 26-424 as a substitute. It's compatible with both the 15-218 and 15-220 pivot shoe, though I'm not sure which one you have. I believe it's at least one of these two.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)