Shore window frame inserts

A handy person from Lancaster, CA says:
I removed the two plastic inserts at the top and bottom of my sliding shower window frame to paint it. These inserts prevent the frame from contacting the sliding track. Local glass shops don't carry them. Where can I find them? Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you have. Could it be something like our 10-004 or 10-113? If not, we will need to see pictures of the hardware in question so that we can find you the proper match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)