Should I replace my door rollers?

A home owner from Detroit, Michigan says:
My house was built in 1998, and I have a patio Oak sliding door with "Gaurdian" glass. I think the door is a "Vetter" since the windows are all same. The 2nd photo is from outside and 1st from inside. They both show the deteriorating rubbery track weather shield that happened as the Nylon rollers got worn. I think I should replace the dual rollers and the rubber track shield. What do you think?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200706_151259 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200706_151233 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Concerning your track, you should be able to get away with a track cover, like our 80-102. Refer to the video at the end of this post to see how it works.

As for the rollers, they may be damaged but I can't say for sure. You'll have to examine them for damage or wear on the wheels. In order to identify them, we'll need to see them fully removed. Specifically, we need a picture of the side, top, and rear. Dimensions would also be a big help.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.