Shower Door Replacement Sweep and Magnetic Strip for Door (both sides: door and where it closes)

A quick learner from Alpharetta, GA 30004 says:
Would you please help tell me what I need to order to do these repairs myself along with any handy pro tips to make it easier and be a pro job?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Sweep Length.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Sweep Profile.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Magnetic Strip Upper.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Magnetic Strip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Magnetic Strip 1.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Take a look at our 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326 shower sweeps with drip rail. We also sell the 10-080 shower door magnet seal and end cap kit. Review the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours. 

Normally, these shower sweeps with drip rail are attached to the bottom of the aluminum frame shower door using a screw like the 33-071. You will need to mark the hole in the door to the correct height needed and drill into the door frame to attach the screws. Just make sure you do not damage the glass or frame when drilling.

Can't I just replace the sweep and not the whole rail since mine is more like 28"?
My magnetic strip photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5950.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5951.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5952.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, see if the 10-327 and 10-320 sweeps match up with your old one. Note, our drip rails can be cut down to size; you can use a hacksaw for the metal part and heavy shears for the vinyl part.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.