Shower Door Seal

A home owner from Green Bay, WI says:
Dear Swisco, I need a replacement shower door seal. I've included 3 pictures. #1 is what I just bought that was too big to fit into the slot, and then not wide enough. #2 and #3 are pictures of the shower door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Ken. I'll be honest with you: I don't think you'll find a match for the nylon sweep anywhere. Shower door makers are infamous for making a style of door, then discontinuing it entirely. That makes it hard for companies like us to carry every new type of sweep that comes out.

Because of this, you may want to consider replacing the drip rail  itself, if that's possible. See our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326 and let me know if you could get any of these to work. Keep in mind you may need to drill new holes or cut them down to length in order to get them to install properly.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.