Shower Door Sweep

A quick learner from Springfield, Pa. says:
Hi - I need to replace a shower door sweep that slides into the bottom of a hinged shower door. It is a T top - the top of the T measures 1/4 inch across. It is 36 inched wide and 1 inch deep. Can you please help? Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Have you had the opportunity to visit our website to view our selection of shower sweeps? Click here to go through our shower door sweeps. If you should still need additional assistance, send us a photo of the shower sweep currently being used and we will search for a match.
Do you have a product like 10-321 but with a 1/4 inch t top?
I am concerned that the 10-321 would fall out because the T top is 1/16 inch smaller than the one I need to replace.

Thanks
Stan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You could have an older Keystone shower door. I'm afraid Keystone are no longer in business, and their sweeps would be very hard to come by. I suggest taking a look at the 10-325 shower door sweep with drip rail. These come in different lengths and can be be installed using a drill and screws, or with double-stick tape.
Tom - Thanks for your reply. Since I need 36 inch sweep in brass, and 10-326 does not come in brass, I was thinking trying 10-313 and cutting off the top T and use the second wider T to slide into the channel. Do you think this would work or is the second T too thick to slide into the accepting channel? Also, my shower unit is a Muskee made in Ohio. When I called them, they said their doors were made by Coastal. When I called Coastal they said try ebay / internet. I have bought parts from you before and you were my 1st stop on the internet. What do you think about modifying 10-313 or do you think I could get 10-326 in brass somewhere else if you don't have it? Thanks Stan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We would be more than happy to provide the 10-326 in brass, if that's what you'd prefer. Please give us a little time and I'll let you know when it becomes available!
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.