Shower Door Sweep

A home owner from San Diego says:
It looks like the original sweep (24 inches) is adhered to the metal rail. The metal rail itself does not appear to be removable so I think I need a new flat backed sweep to glue on after I clean the metal and remove the old. Can you tell me what parts I need to replace this?

Thank you,
Amber
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Amber. I'm not sure if we have the sweep you need. I will need more information before we can look for a replacement. Can you tell me the size of your sweep? Specifically, I'd like to know its total width and the size of the insert.
A home owner from San Diego says:
The total length is just a hair over 24 inches. The sweep is 1 inch wide. Is that what you mean by insert? How far it is from the glass?

It looks like it is glued or sealed to the metal but because it's so old can be ripped off.

I appreciate your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Amber. The only possible match I've been able to find is our 10-329. Do you think you could use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.