Shower Door Sweep Question

A handy person from Texas says:
Please see the attached picture and advise if the 30" SHOWER SWEEP WITH DRIP RAIL Product Code: 10-325 will work. The dimensions seem to be the same; however my current sweep has three screws. Is this product the correct product to purchase?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190908_083742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190908_083710.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190908_083654.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that our 10-325 should work for your door, though it only has two screw holes. To be perfectly honest, it's very rare that the screw holes in our drip rail sweeps match the screw holes on any shower door. Most shower door companies make wildly varying doors and they all have their own idea of how the screws should be setup. I've never installed one of these without having to drill holes in the new sweep to match what's in the door. You will almost certainly have to do the same.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.