Shower door Roller

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
My name is Jim,
I came across your website and thought you might be able to help me in locating a replacement for my shower door roller.
Here is what it looks like:
User submitted photos of a shower door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. Check out our 10-058. Could this be a possible replacement option? Our 10-061 is also similar, though I'm not sure which would be better.
A quick learner from Argyle,NY 12809 says:
HEY TOM,
THANKS FOR THE RETURN EMAIL.
the 10-058 is close but it will not allow the screw to go through and attach to the door.
the 10-061 I don't think it will support the weight of the door.
The shower door is in a 2011 class A Georgetown 350 TS bunkhouse. I'm not sure if this will help you.
Let me know.
What additional information information do you need in order to make it easier.
Thanks for your time in advance,
Jim
This is a real busy time of year for me. But I do want to get this fixed.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jim,
I think I found the replacement! Please allow for a 1 to 2 week lead time. I'll let you know as soon as it is available online so you can compare and hopefully order.
A quick learner says:
Ok Thanks !
Jim
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see and compare to new SWISCO product code 10-071, Shower Door Roller Assembly.
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.