Shower door Sweep

A quick learner from Fair Lawn NJ says:
Hi, I have what looks like a "home made" shower door and need to find a way to prevent water from leaking over the threshold. Is you door sweep the right solution for my needs?
shower door sweep
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what you might need if this door was home made. Did it at one time a type of vinyl sweep in the bottom rail? Check to see if you could install one of the shower door vinyl replacement sweeps I've listed on this page.
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Thank you Paul,
Do you think I could use your
30" SHOWER SWEEP WITH DRIP RAIL Product Code: 10-325. and can it be cut to 28"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think that could be an option, yes. The drip rail can be cut with a hacksaw and the vinyl with a pair of scissors. Just be careful in drilling a holes for the 33-071 screws. You may want to drill in the 10-325 itself, not the door.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.