Shower door bottom sweep 32 inch

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
Hi, I need help finding a replacement sweep that will fit the bottom of my swinging shower door. The slot where the sweep will hold is about 1/2 inch height x 1/4 inch width. Please see attached photo. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower door bottom.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Take a look at our 10-324 shower sweep with drip rail. Look over our dimensions and see what you think.

Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.
Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.
Hi Emily,

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, my current metal sweep at the bottom of the shower door is fine and doesn't need to be replaced. I just need a rubber seal/wipe to insert into the rectangular slot (please see attached photo). The rubber seal/wipe that comes with 10-324 is round and not sure it will hold in my existing metal sweep that has a rectangular slot.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Ed
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies, Ed!

Did you attach a new picture of the sweep you're replacing? I'm afraid I don't see the photo that was attached. You can email your photos to help@swisco.com with reference number D219261.

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of shower sweeps and seals here.

I need help in finding a rubber seal/wipe to insert into the metal sweep at the bottom of my shower door (please see attached photo). My current metal sweep at the bottom of the shower door is fine and doesn't need to be replaced. I just need a rubber seal/wipe to insert into the metal sweep's rectangular slot.

Note, I received a suggestion to use part 10-324 but it is round and not sure it will hold in my existing metal sweep that has a rectangular slot.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Profile picture of Emily

Our 10-324 is the entire drip rail, meaning you would replace the entire metal sweep that you're referring to. Is that something you're keen on doing? If not, I'm afraid we don't have another suggestion, unfortunately. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.