Shower door gasket for 3/16" glass

A home owner from Grand Ledge, MI says:
Shower is an AKER by MAAX. They say that Keystone made doors for their showers 5 or 6 years ago. Keystone is now no longer in business. We need the gasket which seals the swinging door. Glass is 3/16".
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm having trouble finding this. Could you show me a clear shot of this gasket from the end? Seeing its shape will help us in our search for a match.
A home owner from Grand Ledge, MI says:
Response to your request
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The closest sweeps we carry are our 58-162 and 10-302. Keystone shower door parts are few and far between to supply, unfortunately. Many parts are no longer available. If these two sweeps cannot work for you then I do not think we will be able to find anything closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.