Shower door guide replacement

A home owner from Missouri says:
My rolling shower door has a roller at the top and a guide at the bottom. Do you have this piece? See the attached photos.
Shower door guides
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We'd like for you to take a look at our 10-058 roller and bumper it and our 10-060 shower door bottom guide set. See if you can use both of these parts in your repairs.
A home owner from St. Louis, Mo says:
Hey! Dave, Good morning, Is it possible for me to contact you by phone? The reason I?m asking is because the questions i have or really lengthy.
We have a phone line, but it's mostly for placing orders and general customer service questions. In the context of research and identification, I'm afraid our phone operators won't be able to help. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have here, though.
A quick learner from St. Louis ,Mo says:
Hey! Dave, If I understand the replacement instruction correctly these parts 10-058 replace the top and bottom parts of each door? In the event, I may need to remove the doors do I have to physically take the rollers apart each time?

Those are the first sets of the questions. The other questions are about the replacements parts 10-060, my understanding is, their an alternative bottom guild part for the same curved door enclosure? And the same question applies to those parts are those parts going to have to be removed in other to take the doors down.

Yes, the 10-058 comes with a top and bottom roller. You will likely need to remove the door to replace these. These rollers are screwed on, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say they have to take them apart each time. We have details instructions on the 10-058 store page for how to install these, I'm not sure if you've seen them or not. If you haven't, you can see them here.

I'm also not sure what your second question is regarding the 10-060. These fit together through an existing hole in the shower door glass. You will probably want to remove the door before you install any of this hardware.

A quick learner from St.Louis,Mo says:
Hey! Dave, The 10-060 replacements parts don't require any drilling, unlike the 10-058 parts? The 10-058 parts only come in sets?
A home owner from St.Louis,Mo says:
Hey! Dave, I hope I have all my email issues behind me. The parts number 10-058, those come in a set, tops, and bottoms. The question I have about the rollers once installed, every time I take the doors down ill have to physically take either the top rollers or the bottom rollers apart. Hopefully, you will get this.

The reason you need to re-drill for the 10-058 is because it is a newer version of the original rollers. As for removing the top or bottom rollers, I'm under the impression all you need to do is to take off the door header like it shows in the directions.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.