Shower door handle needed

A home owner from CA says:
I have a shower door on a hinge with no frame, all glass. There is an existing spring loaded latch shown in the attached picture but no pull/handle. There hasn't been a handle since I bought the house so I don't know what it looked like. I am wondering if you have the appropriate handle that is compatible with this latch (similar to your latch number 10-110).
shower door handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 10-110 doesn't necessarily correspond to any one handle. There are a few that come to mind when I look at your door. No matter what, you would need to drill holes above and below your catch to install a replacement handle. Consider our 10-126 chrome handle with a 2" hole spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.