King Glass Curved Shower door hardware replacement parts

A home owner from Pickerington, OH says:
I have a corner shower with glass labeled as king glass ANSIZ97 1-1984. The hardware with the spring and single screw broke and I need to get the replacement piece. Any help would be great. Thank you.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 10-058, Shower Door Roller & Bumper Kit. Take a look and compare to your original hardware.
New parts compared to old parts
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)