King Glass Curved Shower door hardware replacement parts

A home owner from Pickerington, OH says:
I have a corner shower with glass labeled as king glass ANSIZ97 1-1984. The hardware with the spring and single screw broke and I need to get the replacement piece. Any help would be great. Thank you.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 10-058, Shower Door Roller & Bumper Kit. Take a look and compare to your original hardware.
New parts compared to old parts
A handy person from Harwington Ct says:
I have a curved door shower named King Glass ANSI Z97 1-1984 with broken hardware on the bottom of the glass door. I need four replacement parts for the bottom of both doors. I enclosed a picture and hopefully you have this part in stock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Have you taken a look at our 10-058 shower door and bumper kit we have previously recommended to the other customers on this discussion thread? If not, I encourage you to take a close look at the product to see if this could work as an alternative for you. 

A home owner from Fairfield, Pa says:
Do you have replacement bottom spring clips as pictures above or a similar item that would work?
Profile picture of Paul

I am not sure I know what you mean when you say "bottom spring clips". But, with looking over this thread, I see that we have recommended our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kits as replacements for the parts that were pictured. Are you looking for a part like the one recommended? If not, send us photos of your part you are referring to and we will see if we can help.

A home owner from Fairfield, Pa says:
The part that needs replacementbare those pictures in the above section. I have attached my photos here. Thanks

Sorry for the duplicate emails.
Profile picture of Paul

Take a look at the diagram above. It looks like your part is in the "old parts" section of the diagram. Our 10-058 new parts replace that part. Take a look and see if these could work for you.

A home owner from IL says:
Hi we have a King Glass curved shower. One of the doors is broken. I'm including a pic of the bottom piece, and two pictures of the top piece. Can you help me know what parts to order? Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul

See if our 10-058 bumper kit could work on your shower door. 

A quick learner from Martinsburg, WV says:
It worked for my shower door. I replaced just one set that was broken and it did the trick.
Profile picture of Paul

That's terrific!   Thank you for letting us know.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.