Shower door lower rail and sweep mold

A quick learner from Boynton Beach, Florida says:
Water continuously get under the drip rail and sweep of our hinged shower door and mold forms. The photos show the door with and without the drip rail and sweep in place, I took photos after I had cleaned both.

I ordered item 10-326 and don't know if I should screw it on or hold it on with caulk and screws to prevent mold. Also don't know how to close the open ends of the bottom of the door that held the drip rail and sweep in place. Perhaps I need another part or did I order the wrong item? Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated as I am very allergic to mold.
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think the 10-326 can still work, yes. You could attach these sweeps with small screws like our 33-071 or even with double stick tape. As for the ends, there is not really anything made for lower corners, unfortunately.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.