Shower door part

A home owner from Las Vegas ,NV says:
Door slide out after closed it, and rust under it. What I have to replace. Thanks. From Ming
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7B0693DC-EF25-414D-B7E8-9A1F8CAD9FC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 244E412C-A79D-47B3-BFCF-5624E227A90F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BCEF2193-07D3-4117-B38F-7A4E9FB8AA55.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize the part in your photo. Would it be possible to see it out of the door so that we can see the whole part? It appears to be a guide of some kind, but nothing we carry matches what you show exactly. I'm hoping that seeing it removed will allow me to find a good replacement.

Please understand that there is a chance we may not be able to supply you with a replacement at all, in case you didn't want to go to all the trouble of removing the door. I don't want to get your hopes up or anything. If you wanted, you could see our complete selection of shower door replacement parts here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.