Shower door parts... sweep etc

A quick learner from Riverside, IL says:
Hi I took apart the bottom of the shower to clean it and forgot to pay attention to where the grey piece goes when reattaching. Any chance you might know? I also would love a replacement part for the metal piece. The shower handle says Work Right but I don
sweep
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
By grey piece, do you mean the sweep? If so, this usually slides into the drip rail I see installed at the bottom of your door. If it cannot slide back in, then that means it may have been pinned in at one time. I don't know if you will be able to get it back in if that's the case.

As for the metal piece, that appears to be part of the frame. We will not be able to replace that, unfortunately.
A quick learner from Riverside IL says:
The metal piece on the floor is the drip rail. I think you are correct about the sweep. I am having a hard time getting it back in(I am pretty sure it slides into the very bottom of the shower. Would you have a replacement that would include a drip rail and sweep together that would work?
Not sure if the sweeps(on your replacement parts) will come down far enough to prevent water from getting on floor out side shower.

So the grey piece is the sweep and I think it goes in the very bottom of shower. I cannot get it back in. The silver piece on the floor is actually the drip rail and unscrewed it to clean it. That piece I can screw back on. I am wondering if there is one part I can order that would include the drip rail and the sweep together(and work on this door)?
I hope this makes sense. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we have a few different drip rail shower sweeps. See the list I made on the right side of this page.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.