Shower door rail

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Sirs
> after our tel conversation I am sending you the picture of the shower door rail.
> My tub has two sliding doors.
> The other picture is of the one that broke where the screws attach to the frame. It is on the other side of the sliding shower door.
> Could you please check if you have in stock the same rail so that I can order it?
> Thank you, awaiting your reply

Attached is a closer photo of the part needed.
The dimension is from screw to screw is inch 2'1
Hope that helps

I remesured it is 2 inches from screw to screw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Viviane Shower Pull #1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Viviane Shower Pull #1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Viviane Shower Pull #3 D271007.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Viviane Shower Pull #4 D271007.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a towel bar insert. We unfortunately don't sell one that matches what you show here, but we do sell two similar styles: the 10-133, which has a 2-1/4" hole spacing, and the 10-138, which has a 2-1/16" hole spacing.

The issue here is that both of these products are designed to be on the towel-holding end, while the one you need appears to be on the opposite side. We just don't have anything like that, unfortunately. You may still be able to use one of these products, depending on size, but look them over and see what you think.

Detail of 10-133
Detail of 10-133

Alternate view of 10-138
Alternate view of 10-138

A home owner from USA says:
Ok. So if if there are no parts for the towel bar, could I only order a door handle in polished brass? To be able to operate the door from inside of the shower?
If so, please advise which part to order.
Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we sell a few different shower door handle sets that lack the towel bar functionality. They are basically just finger pulls.

The only one we sell in brass would be our 10-136, which has a 2-1/4" hole center spacing. That's a little larger than yours. We also sell the 10-126, which has the same hole center spacing at 2", but it's not available in brass. The manufacturer stopped making the brass finish for this size back in 2017, unfortunately.

Alternate image for 10-136
Alternate image for 10-136

Detail of 10-126
Detail of 10-126

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.