Shower door roller bracket

A quick learner from Naples says:
My shower door roller bracket that screws onto the frame of the door have broken thy have quality enclosures etched into the metal. Do you sell a replacement that will fit ? the screws holes are two inches apart . I need a minimum of two brackets possibly 4 if it changes the level of the doors! Thank you ,
Maria
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CF1760D5-4BB7-476E-A876-15D17714BCDE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4ACA7838-2AC7-4DC1-AF64-0256FDC1E1BC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D1F5FBC-601C-44B5-A06F-4D8C1B3612A6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe this is an old Allen Stevens brand part. It's been discontinued for many years now and there is no direct substitute to my knowledge. Our 10-152 is similar, but I've heard mixed reports as to whether or not it works. Some customers have told me it fits like a dream, others have told me it's a waste of time. I've never had the opportunity to try it myself so I unfortunately can't say one way or the other. It is, however, our best and only option.

A quick learner from SC says:
This is exactly what I need to replace. Mine is broken. How can I purchase it?
Please help me out.
- Deborah
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Deborah. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. We have linked to the suggested product's store page above.

Before you buy anything, though, please note that our suggestion is an educated guess. The original part is strictly no longer made, and there is no guarantee that our alternative will work. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.