Shower door rollers

A home owner from Chicago says:
I need to replace the top and bottom rollers from a shower door the only thing on the shower door is king glass. I would appreciate any help
User submitted photos of shower door rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. Please take a look at SWISCO part number 10-058, Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit. This appears similar to me, but take a look and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)