Shower door rubber sweep

A home owner from Arnold, MD says:

The water stays in the lip of the metal piece, then leaks on the floor when you open the door. I think a rubber sweep would work, but I don't know what to order.

Thank you,

Robin

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Robin,

Depending on the length you need, take a look at the shower sweep and drip rail's we've associated on this page. You'll need to determine the length you need and keep in mind that you may need to drill new holes. Just be sure not to drill too high and avoid the glass. Thank you!

A home owner from AZ says:
I had the same shower sweep with the same issue and the rubber sweep tore apart. I found Swisco simply by accident after an exhausting search in box stores and online (including the big one that starts with "A"). I thought it was nice that Swisco employees responded to inquiries and included possible related products on the same page. I took a chance and ordered two of the 24" 10-324. My package arrived in 2 days and perfectly packaged to prevent the bars from being damaged. The new bars don't just look better, the lip of the bars don't collect water like the old ones. Service is INCREDIBLE. I'm going to find sometime to see what else you guys have. Please stay around forever. Seriously. Just a great, great experience so far.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We intend to stick around for a long time and outlive a lot of doors!

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.