Shower door seal

A home owner from florida says:
Rubber seal that attaches to the aluminum door frame that seals against the glass door when closed. Approximately 70 inches high.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you have, but I will do my best to help. Can you show me a picture of your weatherstripping out of the door? I specifically need to see its end profile. The video below will clarify what I mean.

A home owner from florida says:
Shower door vertical rubber seal.
Thank you for your response to my search to replace the rubber seal that vertically attaches to the aluminum shower door frame and seals against the glass door when closed. Here are further details plus pictures.
1. Color = gray
2. Width = one half inch
3. Length = 77 inches
4. The edge of the seal attaches into a channel / track on the door frame has a triangular shape so that is attaches into a channel / track
5. Thickness at edge of seal that attaches into the channel / track on the door frame = "1/8" inch
6. Width of channel / track on the door frame = "1/16" inch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6117 Vertical channel -  track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6118 cross section of seal.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6127 end of seal.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6130 top view.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6116 Vertical channel where seal attaches to f
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to say that we don't have any vertical shower door seal; all of our seal is meant to install on the bottom. You may still be able to get one to work, though. Start by looking at our 10-302. Review our dimensions and let me know if you could still get this to work.

Alternate view of 10-302
Alternate view of 10-302

We also sell the 10-321, though I fear that this may be too big.
Profile diagram of 10-321
Profile diagram of 10-321
A landlord from Burbank,CA says:
On a aluminum framed glass shower door I need to replace the bottom door sweep / seal and the fixed panel doorjamb with a magnet as the area at the magnet had rotted and the obviously the door will not close.

I included photos of what I need to replace and suggestions for any acceptable replacement will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Bob D
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230627134503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230627134514.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230627134107 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230627134107.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure this is a project we can help with, unfortunately. We might be able to supply the bottom sweep, but we don't sell magnetized shower door hardware of any kind.

For the bottom sweep, I would specifically need to see a clear picture of the end profile in undamaged condition, as shown in the pictures above.

Otherwise, you may be better off contacting the original maker of the shower directly.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.