Shower door sweep

A home owner from Clayton, NC says:
Looking for the rubber seal to slide on to the chrome frame. I have been unable to find this anywhere and the guy at Lowes just looked at it and me with this blank stare!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I won't lie, I'm not sure if we'll be able to replace this, either. I'll tell you why the guy at Lowes gave you a blank stare: shower door companies are notorious for releasing one type of door for only a brief time before discontinuing it (or going out of business entirely). This makes it very hard for companies like us to keep up, since new parts are being discontinued almost as soon as they appear.

I do note a metal strip in your first photo. Is this a drip rail? Is your shower door framed, or frameless? We sell a couple drip rails in different lengths that may work for you. They can be installed using double stick tape, but I'm not 100% sure if they'll work for you. See our 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326. They're all the same other than length. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.