Shower door sweep

A home owner from Bremerton, Washington says:
I am trying to find where I can replace an old rubbed bronze shower door sweep. To replace the sweep you have to unscrew two screws and the sweep drops out of the bottom of the door with a metal strip attached. I think the shower is made my dellta but I am not sure. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4149BEB4-37D5-493A-9954-720DA3AA3FD3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EED51DB6-E09F-4122-AFB7-EAED9C6E6B7A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58EA1A03-F759-4FCF-924E-B038CB9928FC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe you can replace this with one of our shower door drip rails. See our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326. Let me know what you think!

A home owner from Bremerton, Washington says:
Thank you for the information. This looks like it would work , but I need a 26 inch sweep in oil rubbed bronze. I see the 24 inch doesn't come in oil rubbed bronze. It is just not in the website?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we aren't able to provide you with that color option for the 10-324, however you could cut down the 10-325 to 26" using a hacksaw. We typically recommend that anyway, since the 10-324 may be a little too short and leave the sides exposed.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.