Shower door sweep

A quick learner from St Louis, Mo. says:
I'm looking for a replacement for this piece of rubber that fits into a t-slot and hangs down below the door of the shower. It seems like the rubber comes off at nearly a right angle to the t that slides into the slot of the aluminum lower piece. The whole door is at least a meter wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211204_204104002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211204_204115500.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211204_204145750.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not sell that vinyl strip by itself. The only thing we sell that may work is an all new drip rail like our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326 depending on what size you need. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

This is not an inconvenience. It's a solution! Thank you. I really appreciate your response. I will measure the door when I get home and order a shower sweep with drip rail. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm happy that you're pleased with my suggestion. If you're willing to pursue these rails as an option, there are a few things to consider.

Firstly, these rails can fit on most framed shower doors in my experience, which is the reason why this is the only style we carry. However, some alterations may need to be made on your end, starting with the installation holes. The odds that the screw holes on our drip rail line up with those on your door are very low, so you will need to drill new holes in the new rail.

It's also very likely that our 24", 30", and 36" lengths are not exactly the same as the width of your door. It's usually off by a few inches in my experience. With that in mind they can be cut down using a hacksaw for the metal and a pair of heavy shears for the vinyl. That said, there are cases where this isn't necessary. Just something you should prepare for, just in case.

Hopefully this information is helpful. Please let me know if you had any other questions.

Very helpful. Thank you. And I could see evidence that fresh holes had been drilled to accommodate the existing rail, so I'm not surprised that I might have to drill new ones. Thanks again.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.