Shower door sweep for a framed door

A quick learner from Newhall, CA 91321 says:
My framed door is 5/8 thick. Existing sweep is a slip on u channel one like those used for frameless doors. Do you have any suggestions for a replacement? Been looking all over to no avail.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! 

Thank you for posting! You could take a look here on our website at our full selection of thresholds and door bottoms to see if any of our parts match what you have. If you'd like, you could also send us some photos of your existing sweep and we can help you in identifying the correct replacement. 

Let me know what you think! 

A quick learner from newhall ca 91321 says:
Thank you for the reply. The threshold and door bottoms that you shared are for entry doors, not shower doors. I need a u shaped slip on shower door sweep for a 5/8" thick framed shower door. My current sweep is the same type of sweep that is used on frameless shower doors (slip on u shape). I saw that you offer a 1/2 inch wide one but it is 1/8" too narrow for my framed shower door. Do you have anything similar or do you have a universal shower door sweep?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There's no such thing as a universal shower sweep. If none of the thresholds we linked above are small enough to fit your shower door, check out our selection of shower sweeps. If you see something that we carry that's close to what you need, what part number is it? Your best bet, ultimately, is to show us a cross-section view of the sweep, like this:

Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.