Shower door top and bottom guides

A quick learner from USA says:

Looking for replacement top roller assembly and bottom shower door guides.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom guide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower door.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower roller 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower roller 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your bottom guide looks like a match for our 10-216, but your top roller actually isn't made anymore. The best match we carry is our 10-152, but there are no guarantees that it will work in your door. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you very much, do you have just the top rollers as the metal part is still in tack. I will order the guides after I find out if just the rollers can be replaced and get them at the same time. Thank you very much again.

Nancy
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Nancy. Are you referring to just the wheel by itself? As long as the housing is in good condition then that should definitely be replaceable by itself.

Can you tell me the thickness and diameter of the wheel? That will allow me to find something in the same size on our site.

The white plastic part of the wheel is 1/4"
The diameter is 3/4"

Nancy
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! That size matches our 10-141 exactly. Look this part over and see if you could use that to repair your roller assembly. One thing to note is that it has a flat edge. I think yours does, too, based on your photo, but please let me know if I'm mistaken.

Thank you very much for your help and support, I will be ordering the lower guides and rollers. Thank you and Lauren very much for your kindness and support.

Nancy
Profile picture of Tom

It was my pleasure. If you ever needed anything else, you know where to find me.

A home owner from Indiana says:
I would like to order the 10-152. We think it might replace the "Quality Enclosures" shower door roller. Should I call?
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, you can call to place an order if you wish. You can also place an order yourself directly on our site. Whichever is easiest for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.