Shower door wheels gliders

A quick learner from Howell nj says:
We purchased a 32x32 corner round shower a few years ago and we have misplaced the parts. We are told it is a max shower kit. The class is 3/16!inch thick with four panels rounded and each panel has two holes on top and two on bottom we just don't know what type of wheels and gliders to purchase
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You mention the name "max," which I think might actually be Maax, a shower door company. The roller set they make now is the 10-058. There's no way to be sure this is what you have without the old parts on hand to use as a reference, but this may be the best place to start.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)