Shower part

A quick learner from Iowa says:
Could you help me identify the part on the left in the photo. It is threaded on inside and goes inside the circle part of the roller to hold up the shower door.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4FC2672-5F88-478B-A6C4-332D85098239.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 10-061 Shower Door Roller. Look over the dimensions and let me know if you think this matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at