Showerite Replacement?

A home owner from Illinois says:
Will this shower glide replace showerite PG-1 shower glides
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that brand. Your best bet is to carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your existing guides. Are they identical? If not, how do they differ? Is there any significant difference that would prevent the 10-139 from working?
A home owner from Wayland, Michigan says:
Has their been a determination on whether the Swisco 10-139 bottom shower guide part will replace Showerite Pacer bottom shower guide PG-1?

I see a few people have asked about it. Did any of them actually buy the 10-139 as a replacement? If yes, did they say whether it worked? or did they return the 10-139 guides back to you?

I now an in need of the NLA Showerlite PG-1 bottom shower door guides also.

My Showerite Pacer By-Pass Shower Door was installed in Oct 1988.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we have not yet received verification as to whether or not the 10-139 works for this door. If anyone did buy this, they did not get back to us with a report of its efficacy.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.