Side mount brackets

A home owner from Kansas City says:

I have tried Knape and Vogt because the slide are made by them. But the bracket are not. Tenn-Tex doesnt' make them either. THey suggested I try you.

The plastic cracks as you can see in the photos. I need to replace several in my kitchen. Do you have these or something that I could adapt. They are 2 1/8 in deep.

Roberta

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF00908F-72FD-465F-98BA-4039FFBBD2E4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7BBDADB1-E4F3-4F9E-8D29-17EF8559558E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05C4184E-68F8-4610-8DB6-8242E5B2A744.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Roberta. We don't have anything quite like this, but my product director found a similar spacer that measures 2-3/16" thick. Do you think that could work? Let us know; we'd be happy to bring it in for you. In any event, we'll get back to you with more information. 

I'm very interested in seeing if they will adapt. You say 2 3/16 thick. Do you mean deep? Is that the measurement from the wall outward?
Perhaps you could share a photo.
What do you mean when you say "bring it in for you"?

I'm hoping this can work.
Thank you!
RG
Profile picture of Bob

Yes, I mean 2-3/16" deep; apologies for any confusion. What I mean is can have this spacer brought in and added to our online store for you. Once we do that it will be available for you to view online. My product director is getting those details, and we'll get back to you once we have them. 

Checking in to see if there is any progress in the brackets I'm looking for.
Thanks,
RG
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for your patience. We hope to have these brackets in tomorrow or possibly Monday. We'll let you know the moment they come in. Thanks for checking in! 

Profile picture of Bob

Good news! Our 32-355 is now online. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.