Sideways window sash balance

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I have attached some photos and hopefully you can figure out the part we need. I am told it is a sash balance. It is a sideways window and a plastic part has been thrown away by accident. It will not lock properly now.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Horizontal sliding windows do not use balances. Instead, they use small rollers which ride along the track. It will be very hard for us to identify what you have without seeing pictures of the original rollers. Do you have an identical window elsewhere in the house, maybe? If not, maybe see if a neighbor has the same kind. Do you also know who the manufacturer is?
A quick learner from fort worth says:
great idea, within a short drive I found my exact floor plan 4 times and one was home. This is the best picture I could get. Thanks
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Lucky break! Sorry to make you run around town. Take a look at the following rollers, I think one of these may work: our 87-106, 87-155, and 87-185.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at